Friday 27 September 2013

Winter in bloom - magical moments

Taken on the Gold Coast
Brisbane is such a beautiful city! It's nature can be oh so stunning, and I would like to share some photos from a few of the places I have visited this winter, and some magical moments I've had with mother nature! It feels strange to call it winter when it has been warmer than an average summer in Norway, but I can't say that I mind, really.

There are so many things here in Brisbane that still seem pretty exotic to me. Especially all the birds flying around, and all the amazing beaches just an hour's drive from the city. We do have some pretty amazing beaches where I'm from in Norway as well, just not in the same scale! You can click on the images to enlarge! <3

View from Mount Coot-tha and exploring the Botanical Gardens at the bottom of the Mountain


The Botanical Gardens at Mount Coot-tha

On our way to, and in, Ballina

Stunning and amazing Ballina! One of my favourite spots!

Byron Bay, Mount Nebo and chillaxing at home :)

It's the beginning of spring now, and the Jacarandas have just started to bloom. They're probably my favourite tree here in Brisbane - so beautiful. Here's a photo I took at New Farm Park last spring :)



Do you have any favourite nature moments from Australia? Or whatever country you currently reside in? What are they?


No comments:

Post a Comment